The Fun-At-Museums Pack is designed for children and their families to engage and enjoy family time at the Museum. It also builds in creative-learning skills and cultural awareness through treasure hunts and challenges designed for different age groups.
You don’t have to be an art-lover or a history buff to enjoy Museums. Our Fun-At-Museums pack can be used at *almost* any museum on the condition that you have great company and are willing to try out new experiences!
This pack contains 4 sheets that come with a 30-minute challenge.
- Lets Look : Designed to build observation skills through critical & creative thinking while promoting conversation and engagement with the family and museum display.
- Lets Feel : This lets you look closely at the Museum objects to understand emotions through fuelling imagination, expression & creativity.
- Lets Learn : Allows you to carefully observe the different materials objects are made of. This challenge helps to expand your child’s vocabulary too!
- Tippy-Tippy-Tap : No childhood is complete without this fun game! Download the template with fun challenges meant to push your creative limits and imagination. For all you Star-Wars fans, good news is that we have a challenge for you too !!
How to Use this Pack for Best Results:
- I always recommend that museum visits with kids should be capped at 45 minutes so that they’re eager to come back next time, plus they don’t get too fatigued.
- Use one sheet per visit. That way, you can go to the same museum, for a new exploration each time!
- Use this pack especially when hosting other children (relatives / birthdays etc). You can make small teams and hand over the challenge to each group with a timer on.
- Modify / Simplify the questions according your child’s age.
- COMMUNICATE with your child about the choices they make during the Challenge. Connect it with your own experiences for some extra laughs!
I hope you have fun with the activities and enjoy your Museum-visits even better. If you do happen to embark on an adventure, I’d be waiting to hear from you!