The Jaya He GVK New Museum at CSIA Terminal 2, Mumbai is in the process of launching Museum Tours (Jaya He Safari), and are looking for enthusiastic interns to join the team.
- an inclination towards Art, and be great storytellers.
- should be able to capture and sustain audience attention and have good communication skills
- be open to working in shifts
- be a quick learner
- be self-motivated
Knowledge of a foreign-language will be considered an advantage.
Benefits to Interns:
- Exposure to the workings of a Corporate Company
[trust me, Jaya He is a great Museum to work for]
- Get to know the multinational approach of the Mumbai Airport
[and you’d also get to make so many friends from different countries!]
- Experience certificate on completion
[If you’re starting a career in the Museums/ Cultural space, then Jaya He on the CV looks great]
Position : Jaya He Captain
Duration: 3-6 months starting April 2017
Timings: 5 days a week
Minimum Qualification: Pursuing / Completed Bachelor degree
Location: Terminal 2, CSIA, Mumbai
How to Apply:
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the email-subject as : “I am a Jaya He Captain”
Should you have any queries, leave your comments in the space below or email : email@example.com