The National Museum New Delhi is inviting applications for Consultant Curators for Central Asian Antiquities (02 positions); Company Paintings (02 positions); Manuscripts (02 positions). This is a contractual position for a 06-month term, extendable to a maximum of 02 years (on a 6-monthly basis).
Essential Qualifications include:
- Master’s Degree from renowned universities in History of Art / Fine Art / Buddhist Art / Buddhism / Medieval or Modern Indian History / Central Asian Art / Language (Arabic / Persian etc.)
- Minimum 5 years experience in the field of research / content development / museum curation
- Excellent Communication skills and proficiency in working in MS-Office Suite.
Nature of work includes (but not limited to):
- plan and develop a Catalogue
- developing content and narratives for a Catalogue
How to Apply :
Applications in duplicate proforma may be sent to :
National Museum, Ministry of Culture
Janpath New Delhi – 110011
Apply within 21 days of the published call for applications i.e 13 March 2020.
Share your reaction!