Renumeration : 75,000 – 1,00,000 INR depending on the qualifications and experience of the candidate. The selected candidate will also be entitled to rent-free, furnished accommodation.
Maximum age limit: 45 years
Online Applications begin : 01 Feb 2017
Last Date for Applications : 15 Feb 2017
Documents to be uploaded include self-attested copies of experience-letters, qualification, age-proof [Class 10-matriculation or equivalent examination].
- Develop programming strategy
- Oversee all aspects of every program. This includes logistics, budgets, collaboration, communication, etc.
- Liaising with all other cultural institutions, museums, organizations, artists, etc. and developing a working relationship with historians, academicians, scholars, writers, etc.
- Working collaboratively with all other departments in the Museum
- Handle media
- excellent interpersonal and visitor management skills
- organisational skills and ability to handle multiple projects at a time
- Dynamic, passionate with strong leadership skills and must be able to work with flexible timings.
- Candidate must be well-networked in the field of art and culture which can be leveraged and mobilised for events / programs
Qualification and Experience
- Post-graduate degree in arts, arts management, architecture, cultural studies, museum or spatial design, conservation, and other related fields
- Proven experience in working on curatorial and design aspects OR management of exhibitions/museums/art-galleries/ art biennials/art institutions, etc.
- Experience of Publishing / Editing / authorship of art-publications
- 5-years experience in a leadership position in the arts
- Fluent in English/Hindi
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and use of Social Media
- Experience in other countries / exposure to cultural institutions abroad would be preferred
Selection will be based on an interview. A print of the online application has to be submitted during the interview.
Should you face any problems in applying online, please contact: 011-23015321 Extn: 4474 on working days between 9:30 am – 5:30 pm.
More Details here: Online Application